top of page
Events & Appearances
Click on the "Load More Button" at the End of Each Page Below
To Continue Viewing More Events.
- Fri, Sep 29The Mitford MuseumSep 29, 9:00 AM EDT – Sep 30, 6:00 PM EDTThe Mitford Museum , 145 Cedar Valley Rd, Hudson, NC 28638, USAJoin Patti, participating author for our second annual literary weekend that focuses on inspiring, encouraging, & empowering writers. We’re offering presentations for readers & writers alike with readings, book signings. Schedule available. REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
- Tue, Oct 03Birmingham Marriott GrandviewOct 03, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM CDTBirmingham Marriott Grandview , 3590 Grandview Pkwy, Birmingham, AL 35243, USAJoin us for the Fall ALA Conference and Alabama Literary Association’s 2023 Alabama Author of the Year Award Luncheon, Tuesday, October 3, 2023, @ Birmingham Marriott Grandview.
- Wed, Oct 04Carroll Community College TheatreOct 04, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM EDTCarroll Community College Theatre , 1601 New Washington Rd, Westminster, MD 21157, USAJoin the “Fab Four” F&F hosts in person to celebrate the launch of BRIGHT LIGHTS, BIG CHRISTMAS. Mary Kay Andrews will be in conversation with Kristin, Kristy & Patti. Each ticket includes a signed copy of MKA's book. By A Likely Story Book Bookstore & Carroll County Public Library.
- Thu, Oct 12Irondale Civic CenterOct 12, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM CDTIrondale Civic Center , 3521 Ratliff Road Irondale, AL 35210Come and hear guest speaker, Patti Callahan Henry, NYT bestselling author with her latest book, The Secret Book of Flora Lea. Hosted by The Friends of the Irondale Public Library at the Irondale Civic Center. Doors open at 5:30, speaker 6pm. Thank You Books will supply books for purchase.
- Sat, Oct 21Bicentennial Mall Nashville TNOct 21, 9:00 AM CDT – Oct 22, 5:00 PM CDTBicentennial Mall Nashville TN, 600 James Robertson Pkwy, Nashville, TN 37219, USASAVE THE DATE! Join us for the 35th Annual Southern Festival of Books Oct 21-22, 2023, with add'l dates in the lead-up! Join Patti, a featured author. The Festival is free and includes performance stages, food trucks, and loads of publishers and booksellers. More details forthcoming
- Sat, Oct 21Tennessee State Library & ArchivesOct 21, 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM CDTTennessee State Library & Archives, 1001 Rep. John Lewis Way N, Nashville, TN 37219, USAThe Women's National Book Association-Nashville Chapter is proud to present Coffee with Authors at the Southern Festival of Books! Join Patti Callahan Henry (The Secret Book of Flora Lea) Moderated by Ami McConnell (WriterFest Founder/director). Coffee & Treats, Panel discussion, book signing.
- Mon, Nov 06Royal Sonesta Kauai ResortNov 06, 7:30 AM HST – Nov 12, 9:30 PM HSTRoyal Sonesta Kauai Resort, 3610 Rice St, Lihue, HI 96766, USAJoin us for the 2023 Kauai Writers Conference – Registration Open Now! Master Classes: Nov 6-9. Conference: Nov 10-12 at the exquisite Royal Sonesta Kauai Resort, Kalapaki Bay | Lihue, Kauai. Write your book. Learn from bestselling authors. Meet agents & publishers.
- Sat, Nov 18George Shinn Event CenterNov 18, 12:15 PM – 3:30 PM CSTGeorge Shinn Event Center , 3906 Belmont Blvd, Nashville, TN 37204, USAWriterFest Nashville is an amazing, two-day event for writers of book, song, and film/screen. Joint Patti Callahan Henry on Saturday Nov 18 for lunch keynote and afternoon author panel. Tickets on sale now! Early bird discount.
- Sat, Dec 09InterContinental Buckhead AtlantaDec 09, 10:30 AM – 2:45 PM ESTInterContinental Buckhead Atlanta, 3315 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30326, USAMercer University Press invites you to join our group of well-respected authors and enjoy an elegant lunch. Thirty-third Authors Luncheon and presentation. Book signing and book sales 10:30 am-11:55 am and 1:30 pm-2:45. SAVE THE DATE. More details coming soon!
- Sat, Dec 16Georgia State University - DunwoodyDec 16, 12:45 PM – 4:00 PMGeorgia State University - Dunwoody, 2101 Womack Rd, Dunwoody, GA 30338, USAAn In-person event! Join The Atlanta Writers Club with NYT bestselling authors Patti Callahan Henry and Mary Kay Andrews for an afternoon of writing with mixer, snacks, and event following.
Friends & Fiction
Join Co-host Patti every Wed evening
@ 7pm ET Facebook Live
Friends and Fiction
Friends & Fiction
Fall Schedule 2023
bottom of page